Two sides: Ulsan Hyundai vs Shanghai Shenhua Event type: AFC Champions League match time: 21:00, November 21
AFC Champions League
AFC Champions League
Ulsan Hyundai: Favorable information 1. Ulsan Hyundai, as the second giant of the Korean K-League, has much higher hard power than Shenhua. The team has won 7 of the last 15 games in the AFC Champions League, while its opponent Shanghai Shenhua only won 1 game.
Unfavorable information 1. Ulsan Hyundai’s recent state has fallen sharply. It has only won 3 games in the past 11 games.
2. Ulsan Hyundai’s home half-time ability has always been limited. Nearly 10 home games of the AFC Champions League have only 4 half-time balls, and nearly 5 home games have added up to 1 goal.
3. Ulsan Hyundai’s home game is also poor, with only 3 games with 2.5 goals in nearly 10 home games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Ulsan Hyundai KFC mid-lower team. The team plays aggressively and has obvious characteristics of being strong and weak. However, the team’s lack of stamina has always existed.
Shanghai Shenhua: Favorable information 1. Shanghai Shenhua plays conservatively and doesn’t lose much. Although the record this season is mediocre, they only lost 4 games in 20 Super League games. The unbeaten rate is as high as 80%. The first AFC away game is 2-1.
It was glorious to defeat Australia’s underdog Perth, and the team ended the embarrassment of 16 games in the AFC Champions League, and their confidence improved a lot.
2. Shanghai Shenhua has a strong winning ability. It has won as many as 12 games in the last 14 games. It has been undefeated for a long time against a strong team, and its resilience is still very strong.
3. Shanghai Shenhua’s defense is actually good. They only conceded 9 goals in the last 14 games, which is the top 3 defense in the Super League.
Unfavorable information 1. ★★★Shanghai Shenhua’s hard power in the AFC Champions League is at the middle and lower level. They defeated Perth Glory in the 16 AFC Champions League games before.
Small, but the opponent Ulsan Hyundai is stable in South Korea’s No. 2, and the main winning percentage of the AFC Champions League is 70%, and Bi Shenhua has enough rest. Overall, the hope of the main victory is not small.
2. Shanghai Shenhua’s half-time ability is very weak. In the last 14 games, only 7 half-court games have the ball.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Shanghai Shenhua is a traditional team in the Chinese Super League, but in recent years its strength has not been strong, and its style of play tends to be conservative. There are many goalless goals and small goals, and finally ranked 7th in the Chinese Super League.