Two sides: Stuttgart vs. Bayern Event type: Bundesliga 9th round Match time: 22:30, November 28 Match address:
Stuttgart: Favorable information 1. Stuttgart drew 3-3 with Hoffenheim in the last round of the league away game. In stoppage time, defender Kampf scored a perfect goal to help the team equalize the score and scored a thrilling away game.
The league achieved 4 consecutive draws and also remained unbeaten in 7 rounds. The team is full of resilience.
2. The head coach Matarazzo is a 42-year-old American. He has served as the Nuremberg reserve team and Hoffenheim assistant coach in his coaching career. He took over the team in the winter of 2019 and led the team to a successful upgrade last season.
In the 25 games currently led by the team, they have achieved 11 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses, with a winning rate of 44%.
3. Stuttgart’s offensive performance is stable. This season’s 9 main games have scored goals in each game. The team’s offensive points are scattered. Currently, the league has scored 16 goals. A total of 8 players in the team have scored. The main striker
Karadzic, Argentine forward Gonzalez and forward Von Du each contributed 3 goals for the team, with a stable offensive output.
4. Stuttgart is a veteran team in Germany. In team history, it has won 5 top league titles, 3 German Cup titles and 1 German Super Cup title.
The team was relegated in the 2018/19 season, but after a season in the Bundesliga, it returned to the Bundesliga as a newly promoted team this season. Its current performance is remarkable and it temporarily ranks 8th in the league.
Unfavorable information 1. Stuttgart has recently fallen into an injury crisis. As many as 7 players in the team have been suffering from injuries. Fortunately, except for the main forward Gonzalez (3 goals and 1 assist in 5 games), they are all rotation players.
2. Stuttgart’s ability to score points at home is not good. This season, 4 home games in the league have achieved 3 draws and 1 loss without a win. They have conceded a goal record in each game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Stuttgart currently ranks 8th in the league with 2 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss, scoring 16 goals and conceding 12 goals.
Bayern: Favorable news 1. Bayern Munich drew 1-1 with Werder Bremen at home in the last round of the league. Coman’s goal in the second half helped the team equalize.
And, Bayern’s recent 10-game winning streak in all competitions has come to an end.
In the UEFA Champions League group stage in midweek, Bayern defeated Salzburg 3-1 at home. Lewandowski, Koeman and Sane each scored a goal to help the team win the game. They won all 4 rounds of the group stage and qualified 2 rounds ahead of schedule.
2. Bayern Munich has a lot of attackers. The striker relies on Lewandowski, Muller, Gnabry and Sane to provide the team with strong offensive firepower. At present, 28 goals have been scored in 8 rounds of the league, and the average number of goals per game is as high as horror.
The main center Lewandowski also leads the league scorer list with 11 goals.
3. Bayern Munich is very capable of grabbing points on the field. In the past 10 away games, they were only lost to Hoffenheim. They won all the remaining 9 games, and 4 of them had a goal difference of at least 2 goals.
4. Bayern Munich coach Flick was the assistant coach of the German coach Loew from 2006 to 2014. He was also one of the contributors to Germany’s victory in the Brazil World Cup. Flick took office in November last year and renewed his contract with Bayern until 2023 in April this year.
In 2019, since Flick took office, Bayern returned to the top of the league last season, and then made great strides all the way, becoming five crowns (Champions League, Bundesliga, European Super Cup, German Cup, German Super Cup) in one fell swoop.
He has led the team to participate in 51 games and has achieved 46 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses, with a winning rate of 90.19%.
Unfavorable information 1. After Bayern Munich’s main left-back Alfonso Davis was injured, the team’s defensive ability has declined seriously. The last 6 games have conceded goals in each game.
2. The injury of the main midfielder Kimmich has a more obvious impact on the team. In the last round of the league, Bayern’s midfield organization ability declined seriously, which led to the inability of the team’s tactical system to be completed efficiently.
3. Both defender Jule and midfielder Tolisso are doubtful due to injuries.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Bayern Munich currently ranks first in the league with 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, scoring 28 goals and conceding 12 goals.
2. In the past 10 historical confrontations between the two sides, Stuttgart has achieved 1 win and 9 losses, which is an absolute disadvantage. The most recent match was in January this year, and Stuttgart lost 1-4 away to Bayern Munich.