Both sides: Sassuolo vs. Udinese Event type: Serie A round 7 match time
: November 07, 03:45 Competition address:
Serie A Live
Serie A Live
Sassuolo: Favorable information 1. Sassuolo’s style of play is similar to that of Atlanta, and they both highly advocate offense. In the last 10 home games, Sassuolo scored in 9 games, and 8 of them scored big goals.
2. The Sassuolo club has a history of 98 years, but it was not until the 2013-2014 season that it played in Serie A for the first time.
When they first entered Serie A, they established a good relationship with Roma, Juventus and other clubs, and introduced players from these two teams on loan many times. However, as their performance and financial situation gradually stabilized, Sassuolo no longer relied on other clubs.
With the help of the team, they have been profitable in the transfer window in the past few seasons, and they have become much more active in signings.
3. In the last round of the league, Sassuolo defeated Naples 2-0 away. In the first 6 rounds of the season, De Zerby’s team achieved 4 wins and 2 draws. This season scored 14 points in the first 6 rounds of Serie A.
The results have created their club’s historical record.
Unfavorable information 1. The two sides have fought nearly 14 times. Sassuolo has 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses, scoring 10 goals and conceding 13 goals. Among them, they played against Udinese 7 times at home, and only achieved a poor record of 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses.
2. Sassuolo coach De Zerby came from AC Milan’s youth training in his player era, but he has been loaned out by AC Milan in his early career.
Playing career, played for Foggia, Catania and Naples and other teams.
After retiring, he became the coach of Sassuolo in 2018 and led the team to the 8th place in the league last season.
It is worth mentioning that De Zerby faced Udinese 7 times in his coaching career with 3 draws and 4 losses without a win.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Sassuolo achieved an unbeaten record of 4 wins and 2 draws after 6 rounds of the league. During this period, they scored 18 goals and conceded 9 goals.
Udinese: Favorable information 1. Udinese suffered zero seals from their opponents in the first three rounds of the league. However, in the last three rounds of the league, their offensive performance has improved. A total of 6 goals have been scored in the three games. Okaka, Lasania and
The front line composed of Deulofeu has a certain attack power.
2. Udinese has a good combat effectiveness in away games. In the last 10 away games, they only lost 3 games, and the remaining 7 games won 5 and 2 away.
3. Udinese is an old fritter in Serie A. They have been working hard in Serie A since 1995 and have entered the European competition many times. In terms of historical background, they are far better than their opponent Sassuolo.
In terms of the current strength of the team, they will not fall into the relegation zone.
Most of the players are strong.
4. The coach of Udinese is 53-year-old Gotti. Since 2010, he has almost been an assistant coach, assisting Donadoni and Sarri under Chelsea. He became the coach of Udinese in November last year.
, Under his leadership last season, Udinese achieved the 13th result in the league.
Unfavorable information 1. Udinese lost to AC Milan 1:2 at home in the last round. In this game, Udinese once tied with Milan 1:1, but was killed by Ibrahimovic’s barb at the last moment
2. Udinese has conceded a goal in the second half of every game this season, and it is habitual to lose the chain in the second half of the game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Udinese ranks 1 win and 5 losses after 6 rounds of the league, scoring 6 goals and conceding 11 goals. It currently ranks second to last in the league with 3 points and is deeply in the relegation zone.