Adversaries: Netherlands vs. Spain Match type: Football friendly Match time: 03:45, November 12 Match address:
Netherlands: Favorable information 1. The squad for the current Dutch national team is still luxurious in the midfield.
Villa’s striker Luc De Jong continued to be selected, and in midfield: Manchester United midfielder Van der Beek, Barcelona midfielder De Jong and Liverpool midfielder Wijnaldum were successfully selected.
2. Under the leadership of the former coach Koeman, the new generation of the Netherlands set sail in an all-round way. In the last UEFA Europa League, they reached the final all the way, and finally lost to Portugal. Although they have not won any of the last 4 games, their excellent defensive ability is their
The foundation of foothold.
3. The former main player of the Netherlands, Klaassen, returned after three years. This season, Klaassen performed extremely well. He played 3 times for Ajax and scored 3 goals in the league. He is expected to return to the starting position in this game
, This has a certain improvement on the offensive end of the Netherlands.
4. It is worth mentioning that this game is the re-encounter of the opponents in the 2010 World Cup. Since November 1983, Spain has only won 1 victory against the Netherlands 7 times, and in the 3 games after the 2010 World Cup
Spain was defeated by the Netherlands, and the team has never defeated the Netherlands in Spain’s away game. The Netherlands can be called the absolute nemesis of Spain.
Unfavorable information 1. Former Barcelona star De Boer succeeded Koeman as the new coach of the Dutch national team in September this year. He once led Ajax to win the Eredivisie championship for 4 consecutive years, and led the team to win the American Open Cup when he was in charge of Atlanta United
After taking office as the coach of the Dutch national team in September, he has scored 2 draws and 1 loss in 3 games and has not yet won a single victory.
2. In the latest squad of the Dutch national team, the Netherlands is facing serious injuries. Among them, the main defensive players Van Dijk and Dericht continue to be absent due to injuries. Recently, the Dutch national team officially confirmed that Tottenham striker Bale
Win was absent due to poor physical condition, substitute goalkeeper Birro was injured, Twente goalkeeper Drommel was selected for the first time, and PSV defender Dumfries was selected recently to replace the sick Ihatalen.
3. At present, the Netherlands is still in the throes of a coaching change. In the 5 games since September this year, the Netherlands has only scored 2 goals. During the period, they have been scored 3 times by their opponents. Koeman’s departure is undoubtedly huge
Impact, this match against Spain is also an opportunity for the Netherlands to hone their offense.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Netherlands is currently ranked 15th in the world. It was the European Cup champion in 1988. It was nicknamed the uncrowned king because it entered the World Cup and European Cup finals several times but won the runner-up repeatedly.
Spain: Favorable information 1. Coach Enrique is the former Barcelona meritorious coach. He led Barcelona to win the only Champions League trophy in the past 6 years.
In 2019, he returned to the Spanish coach again.
Currently leading Spain to the top of the UEFA Europa League group.
2. Compared with last month’s squad, Asensio and Morata returned to the squad. Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke was successfully selected, and Llorente, who also performed well in Atletico Madrid, was selected for the national team for the first time.
The performance has been greatly improved compared to before. In addition, on the defensive line, Arsenal defender Bellerin returned to the national team after four years.
3. After Enrique took office, Spain continued to show its strength as the world’s number one. Since entering 2019, Spain has remained unbeaten in 15 games in 16 games, except for the 0-1 upset loss in the last round of the UEFA Europa League.
Outside of Ukraine, Spain has almost maintained its unbeaten record for nearly 2 years.
Unfavorable information 1. Some players in the current Spanish squad are absent due to injuries. Among them, Barcelona winger Fati suffered a serious injury and faced a 4-month recuperation period, and the defense Navas withdrew due to injury.
2. Spain has only won the index 4 times in the past 10 games, and its ability to win the index is relatively average.
3. Spain’s away performance is relatively average. Since the draw with Norway in October last year, they have not won any away games in all competitions, and only won the index twice.
4. Spain’s defensive end has declined compared to before. In the past 10 away games, there were only 2 zero-block opponents. Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Spanish national team is currently ranked 6th in the world.
Won the European Cup in 2008, the World Cup in 2010 and the European Cup in 2012.
Among them, the Habaib midfield trio is the cornerstone of Spain’s championship.