Both teams: Union Berlin vs Dortmund
Union Berlin: Favorable intelligence 1. Union Berlin. The last round of the league drew with Stuttgart 2-2 away. Friedrich and Awoniyi each scored a goal, but in the last 5 minutes of the game, the team’s defense made consecutive mistakes, allowing the opponent
Scoring 2 goals in a row to tie the score, and finally the two sides shook hands to make peace.
2. Union Berlin has played too big this season. In the past 12 league rounds, 8 games have scored big goals, and the big goal rate is as high as 66.6%.
Excellent offense is the main reason for the team’s high ball rate. Union Berlin has scored 25 goals this season, the same number of goals as Dortmund.
The team currently has a total of 12 scoring records. The main striker Kruse contributed 6 goals, and Andric, Pohyan Palo and others all scored at least 2 goals.
Japanese forward Keita Endo also scored 1 goal this season.
3. Union Berlin coach Fischer is a 54-year-old Swiss who has coached Zurich and Basel clubs. He started coaching Union Berlin in the summer of 2018 and led the team to the Bundesliga in the first season of coaching.
Not only successfully completed the task of relegation in the first season, but also ended the season perfectly with the 11th place.
During the coaching period, he led the team to participate in 88 games and achieved 35 wins, 28 draws and 25 losses.
4. Union Berlin’s offensive ability belongs to the upper reaches of the league, and the defensive performance is also good.
The current number of goals conceded in the league is 17 goals, and the number of goals conceded is the fifth fewest in the league.
5. In the last two games when the main striker Kruse was injured, Union Berlin scored a draw. The team’s offensive end was not completely misfired. With the outstanding performance of Awoniyi and Friedrich, they continued to provide strength for the team.
Unfavorable information 1. The main striker Kruse (6 goals and 5 assists in 10 games) is absent due to injury and is expected to be absent for 8 weeks. Forward Pohyan Palo (2 goals in 5 games) is doubtful due to injury.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Union Berlin currently ranks 6th in the league with 4 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses, scoring 25 goals and conceding 17 goals.
Dortmund: Favorable information 1. Dortmund defeated Werder Bremen 2-1 in the last round of the league away game, ending the 3-round invincible decline in the league. The current standings have returned to the Champions League.
2. Dortmund is a traditional strong team in the German Bundesliga. In history, it has won 8 league titles, 1 Champions League title, and 2 Europa League runners-up. Currently, the team ranks 13th in UEFA club coefficient, and the team is worth about
for $676 million.
3. There is a youth storm in the Dortmund team. The team is led by Harland, and the average age of Sancho, Reina, Mukoko and other teenagers is less than 20 years old.
Among them, Mukoko is only 16 years old. Dortmund director Zorc previously stated in a media interview that he will focus on training Mukoko and will not introduce strikers during the winter window. After that, Mukoko may have more playing time.
4. Dortmund head coach Favre has officially dismissed get out of class, and assistant coach Terzic is currently the team’s head coach until the end of the season.
Terzic had previously coached the Dortmund youth team, Sixtas and West Ham United, and returned to Dortmund in 2018 as a team assistant.
5. Head coach Terzic made a good start in his first game as coach. In this game, he changed Favre’s usual 3-back formation to adopt 4231.
Transferred Guerrero from the midfield to the full-back, focused on defense while taking offense and achieved good results. Guerrero opened the scoring for the team in the 12th minute of playing.
On the front line, Terzic put Mukoko in the center position. This is also the first time he has appeared as a starter. Sancho and Reina are still divided into left and right wingers. Captain Royce is the team’s offensive organization in the midfielder position.
Dortmund completed 15 shots in the whole game, with a total of 9 shots on target. However, Mukoko lacks game experience and lack of movement awareness. He still lacks finishing ability. The team also wasted several good scoring opportunities
.Unfavorable information 1. Harland, Meunier, Schmelzer and Delaney missed the game due to injuries.
2. Dortmund has only won 1 of the last 6 rounds of the Asian index. The team’s ability to win the index is not good in the near future.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Dortmund currently ranks fourth in the league with 7 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, scoring 25 goals and conceding 16 goals.