Two sides: Leicester City vs Burnley Event type: Premier League second round match time
: 02:00, September 21 Competition address:
Leicester City: Favorable information 1. Leicester City defeated the newly promoted West Bromwich Albion 3-0 away in the first round of the league. Castagne scored in his debut and Vardy scored twice from penalties.
2. Vardy scored 23 goals last season to win the Golden Boot, and he scored another 2 goals in the first round of the league.
3. Leicester City signed winger Yundale from Roma in the form of renting and buying. He and central defender Seinju used to be teammates, and now they fit together in Leicester City.
Unfavorable intelligence 1. Leicester City’s acquisition of Trincon was rejected. According to reports, their offer was as high as 40 million pounds.
2. Leicester City will face Arsenal in the League Cup in the middle of next week. This is the focus of this round of the League Cup. For these two Premier League teams, the signings are not good.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Leicester City drove high and low last season, the most popular 18 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses with 62 points, ranked fifth and missed the Champions League.
Burnley: Favorable intelligence 1. Burnley was postponed due to the opening game against Manchester United. This game will be the team’s first away game this season.
2. The first round of the Burnley League was postponed. In the middle of the week, the team participated in the League Cup and played against Sheffield United at home. They drew 1-1 in regular time and won 5-4 on penalties.
3. Burnley performed well in away games last season, with 7 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in 19 away games, ranking seventh in the league in away games.
Unfavorable information 1. Burnley’s core midfielder Hendrick transferred to Newcastle this summer and scored a goal in his first show. This is a great loss to Burnley’s midfielder.
2. Burnley’s scoring ability is insufficient. Last season, they scored 43 goals, which is the second-lowest score among the top 12 teams.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Burnley had 38 league rounds last season, with 15 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses, and finally ranked 10th in the league.