Adversary: Dortmund vs Bruges Event type: Champions League 4th round Match time: November 25, 04:
00 competition address:
UEFA Champions League Live
UEFA Champions League Live
Dortmund: Favorable information 1. Dortmund is a traditional strong team in the German Bundesliga. In history, it has won 8 league titles, 1 Champions League title, and 2 Europa League runners-up. The team is currently worth 646 million euros.
Storm, headed by Harland, Sancho, Bellingham, Reina and other teenagers, the average age is less than 20 years old.
2. The head coach of Dortmund is the 63-year-old Swiss Favre, who has coached Hertha Berlin and Borussia Mönchengladbach, and started coaching Dortmund in the summer of 2018.
Last season led the team to rank 2nd in the league.
3. Dortmund beat Hertha Berlin 5-2 away in the last round of the league. Mukoko, who has just turned 16, played on behalf of Dortmund, breaking the record for the youngest appearance in the Bundesliga.
4. Forward Haaland is still in hot form this season. He played four big goals in the last round of the league. So far this season, he has scored 15 goals and 3 assists in 12 appearances. His offensive efficiency is terrifying.
5. In the last round of the UEFA Champions League group stage, Dortmund beat Bruges 3-0 away. Haaland scored twice. Dortmund remained unbeaten against opponents three times in the European war in the past two years.
6. Dortmund’s winning rate and winning index rate in the last 10 games have reached 70%, and the team’s competitiveness is not bad.
7. Dortmund’s ability to win and lose is excellent, and it has won consecutively in the last 33 main games.
Unfavorable information 1. In terms of Dortmund’s lineup, Schmelzer and Zagadou are still injured.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. At present, Dortmund has 2 wins and 1 loss in 3 group matches, scoring 6 goals and conceding 3 goals, temporarily ranking first in Group F.
2. In the 5 confrontations between the two sides, Borussia Dortmund got 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, with a winning rate of 50% and a big goal rate of 50%.
Bruges: Favorable information 1. Bruges is a veteran team in the Belgian First Division. It has won 16 league championships, 1 Champions League runner-up, and 1 Europa League runner-up in history.
Brugge is also the only Belgian team that has reached the Champions League final so far. The team is currently worth 158 million euros.
2. The head coach of Bruges is Philippe Clement, a 46-year-old Belgian. He has served as an assistant coach of Bruges and the head coach of Genk Club. He took office in July 2019 and led the team to win the league championship last season.
3. Brugge has recently won two consecutive victories in the league. After 13 rounds, they have won 8 games and returned to the top of the league.
4. Brugge recently achieved 6 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in away games, with an unbeaten rate of 77.7%. The last away game in the UEFA Champions League group stage defeated Zenit St. Petersburg 2-1.
5. Brugge’s away goal rate reached 77.7%, and nearly 9 away games have played big goals in 7 games.
Unfavorable information 1. Bruges is far less competitive than the Bundesliga. Although the UEFA Champions League group stage beat Zenit away and drew with Lazio at home, Bruges has historically won less than 30% of German teams.
2. Brugge’s defense is obviously not enough in the Champions League. The last 10 European games have conceded consecutive goals, and the average conceded goals is as high as 2.3.
3. Brugge’s main left-back Ukrainian Sobol was tested positive for the new crown during the previous national team match day. In addition, Rika’s right-back Rika was also unable to play.
4. Brugge is fighting on two fronts. After the Champions League game, the league will still play away games, which will inevitably affect the state.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Brugge has a record of 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss, scoring 3 goals and conceding 5 goals, temporarily ranking third in the group.