Adversaries: Bosnia and Herzegovina vs. Poland Event type: UEFA Europa League 2nd round Match time: 02:45, September 08
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Favorable information 1. In the last round of UEFA Europa League match, Bosnia and Herzegovina drew 1-1 with Italy and won the Asian index.
Dzeko scored in the 57th minute of the second half.
2. The national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina has scored big goals in 7 of the last 10 matches in various competitions, and 7 of them have scored in the halftime.
3. The head striker Dzeko is currently the top scorer in the history of the Bosnian national team. After scoring in the UEFA Europa League, Dzeko’s national team has scored 59 goals. This round is expected to reach the 60-goal mark.
4. The Bosnia and Herzegovina national team coach Bajević is a former Yugoslavian international and was once elected Yugoslavian Footballer of the Year.
After retiring, he successively coached clubs such as AEK Athens and Olympiacos, and led the team to win the La Liga Championship and many other honors. At the end of 2019, he officially became the coach of the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team and helped the team win the 2020 European Cup qualification.
Signed a contract extension with the Football Association.
Unfavorable information 1. Bosnia and Herzegovina’s roster is short of major generals. Five players including Pjanic withdrew due to injuries and infection of the new crown.
2. The national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina has achieved 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the past 10 games in various competitions, and the state is fluctuating.
3. The national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina achieved 4 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses in last year’s European Cup qualifiers. During this period, they only won the index 4 times, and their ability to win the index is weak.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Bosnia and Herzegovina scored 1 draw and 1 loss against Poland at home in the past two times. Both games were scored by the opponent in half.
2. In the last UEFA Europa League match, Bosnia and Herzegovina ranked first in Group 3 of Class B with 3 wins and 1 draw, while Poland ranked last in Group 3 of Class A with 2 draws and 2 losses.
Poland: Favorable information 1. Poland has 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the past 10 games in various competitions. Among them, 7 games won the Asian index, and the ability to win away games is not bad.
2. Poland has achieved 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in the last 10 European Cup qualifiers, ranking first in the group, and qualified for the main match with Austria in the same group.
3. Poland was excellent on the offensive end in the European Cup qualifiers, with 18 goals scored the second most in the group, and only 2 games were kept clean by the opponent.
4. The head coach of Poland, Yelz Buzank, became the head coach of Poland in 2018. He had previously led Poland in the last UEFA Nations League. The Polish Football Association had previously renewed his contract with Buzank.
Unfavorable information 1. In the last round of the UEFA Europa League, Poland lost 0 to 1 away to the Netherlands. Tottenham player Belwijn scored a goal. Poland lagged behind its opponents in all statistics.
2. In the last UEFA Europa League match, Poland had 2 draws and 2 losses, without a win. His opponents were Portugal and Italy.
3. The rate of big goals in Poland is not high. Only 3 of the last 10 away games produced big goals.
Piantek’s performance in AC Milan and Hertha Berlin was not satisfactory last season. In the absence of Lewandowski, more scoring pressure is on Milik’s shoulders.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. In the last UEFA Europa League, Bosnia and Herzegovina ranked first in Group B Group 3 with 3 wins and 1 draw, and Poland ranked bottom in Group A Group 3 with 2 draws and 2 losses.