Two sides: Bayern vs Wolfsburg Event type: 12th round of Bundesliga Match time: December
Competition address at 03:30 on the 17th:
Bayern: Favorable information 1. Bayern Munich drew 1-1 with Union Berlin in the last round of the league. Only 4 minutes into the game, the team conceded the first goal. It was not until the 67th minute of the second half that Lewandowski scored the equalizer. Finally, the two sides shook hands.
And, the team has only won 1 victory in the last 4 rounds of the league. The current standings have been overtaken by Leverkusen, and Bayern urgently needs to grab points.
2. Bayern Munich coach Flick was the assistant coach of German coach Joachim Loew from 2006 to 2014. He was also one of the contributors to Germany’s victory in the Brazil World Cup. Flick took office in November last year and renewed his contract with Bayern until 2023 in April this year.
In 2019, since Flick took office, Bayern returned to the top of the league last season, and then made great strides, becoming five crowns (Champions League, Bundesliga, European Super Cup, German Cup, German Super Cup) in one fell swoop.
Currently led the team to participate in 56 games and achieved 48 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses.
3. Bayern Munich continues its terrifying offensive power. Lewandowski currently leads the Bundesliga scorer list with 13 goals, while Müller leads the Bundesliga assist list with 6 assists. Currently, 10 Bayern players have scored league goals.
Eleven people have assists in hand, and the offensive points are showing a trend of multi-point blooming.
Unfavorable information 1. Bayern Munich has 7 wins and 3 draws in the last 10 games, but the winning rate is only 40%. The Asian index has only won 1 game in the last 4 rounds of the league. Although the team has a high winning rate, its winning ability is slightly
2. The main midfielders Kimmich and Martinez continue to be absent due to injuries.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Bayern Munich currently ranks second in the league with 7 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, scoring 35 goals and conceding 17 goals.
2. In the past 10 historical confrontations between the two sides, Bayern Munich has achieved 9 wins, 1 tie and remained unbeaten. In 8 games, the opponents have won by at least 2 goals.
The last time Wolfsburg defeated Bayern Munich was in 2015, and Wolfsburg has visited the Allianz Arena in the past 27 times in the league, with 2 draws and 25 losses without a win.
Wolfsburg: Favorable information 1. Wolfsburg defeated Frankfurt 2-1 at home in the last round of the league. This season, the league has 5 wins and 6 draws without a loss. The overall strength of the team is good and the recent state is hot.
2. Wolfsburg belongs to the mid-range Bundesliga team. The team has won 1 German top league championship, 1 German Cup championship and 1 German Super Cup championship in team history.
Ranked in the top 7 of the league in the past two seasons.
3. Since September this year, Wolfsburg has only lost to AEK Athens in 15 games in all competitions. In the league, Leverkusen and Leverkusen are the only two undefeated teams.
4. Wolfsburg only lost 2 games in the Asian index in the last 11 rounds of the league. The team’s winning rate is as high as 72.7%, ranking first in the league in terms of winning ability.
5. Wolfsburg has performed well on the defensive end. At present, they have kept 3 clean sheets in 10 league games and conceded only 11 goals, second only to Leipzig Red Bull and Bayer Leverkusen.
6. Wolfsburg coach Grassner is a 46-year-old Austrian with 5 years of experience in coaching Austrian football clubs. He took up the post in the summer of 2019 to coach Wolfsburg. He has led the team to 27 victories in 61 games
A record of 18 draws and 16 losses.
Unfavorable information 1. Although Wolfsburg is undefeated in the Bundesliga this season, they have 6 draws in 11 games, and their winning ability needs to be improved.
2. The main midfielder Mehmedi (9 games, 2 assists) and Jilawoji are doubtful due to injury.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Wolfsburg currently ranks fourth in the league with 5 wins, 6 draws, scoring 18 goals and conceding 11 goals.