February 7 OPTA predicts the probability of winning La Liga this season, and Barcelona is 89.9% far ahead.
After the 20th round of La Liga, Barcelona leads Real Madrid by 8 points and ranks first in the standings. OPTA predicts that Barcelona has an 89.9% probability of winning the championship and a 10.1% probability of being the runner-up.
The probability of Real Madrid winning the championship is 10.1%, and the probability of winning the runner-up is 85.6%.
Real Sociedad is the team with the highest probability of finishing third at 51.5%, while Atletico Madrid is the team with the highest probability of finishing fourth with 37.2%.