Adversary: Duisburg vs. Dortmund Event type: German Cup Match time: September 15, 02
:45 Competition address:
Duisburg: Favorable information 1. Duisburg has a good offense, averaging goals in the last 5 warm-up matches.
In the last warm-up match against the newly promoted Bundesliga Bielefeld, he was also able to score 2 goals.
2. Duisburg’s home field advantage is obvious. Last season, the league’s home record ranked first, and the unbeaten rate was as high as 90%.
3. Duisburg’s big goal rate in the last 10 games including the warm-up match is 62%.
Unfavorable information 1. Duisburg’s defensive end was absent-minded. In the past 10 games including the warm-up match, there was only one zero-block opponent, and the rest of the games were scored.
2. The Duisburg team has never won the German Cup in history, and the players are not psychologically dominant.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Duisburg head coach Lebecknett started coaching Duisburg in 2018.
In the 18/19 season, they were relegated from the second division to the third division.
Last season, the league ranked fifth with 17 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses.
2. Duisburg and Dortmund are located in the Ruhr industrial area, and this game is also a “Ruhr Derby”.
Dortmund: Favorable information 1. Royce returned from injury in the last warm-up match against Sparta Rotterdam, scored a goal and led the team to beat the opponent 2-1, which boosted morale to a certain extent.
2. Dortmund’s offensive firepower is fierce, scoring 27 goals in the last 7 warm-up matches.
3. Dortmund had a 60% big goal rate in the Bundesliga last season, and their style of play was more unrestrained.
4. Dortmund has been suppressed by the giants Bayern Munich in the league, so the team’s fighting spirit for the German Cup is credible, and the team has won the German Cup four times.
5. Dortmund coach Favre said before the game that he would do his best to win. Before that, the team he led had two dialogues with Duisburg and won a complete victory.
Unfavorable intelligence 1. Dortmund’s recent state is not good.
The last 4 warm-up matches have 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses, including a home loss to the Bundesliga team Bochum.
2. Dortmund’s main force Hakimi moved to Inter Milan this summer and contributed 5 goals and 10 assists for Dortmund last season.
3. Dortmund has a lot of loopholes on the defensive end. In the last 7 warm-up matches, there was only 1 clean opponent.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Dortmund ranked second in the league last season with 21 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses.
2. The two sides have clashed 7 times in history, Duisburg got 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses, being at a disadvantage.
The most recent confrontation was in the warm-up match in August this year. Dortmund beat Duisburg 5-1.