Two sides: Bayern vs. Leipzig Red Bull Event type: Bundesliga 10th round Match time: 01:30 on December 06
Bayern: Favorable information 1. Bayern Munich relied on the goals of Coman, Lewandowski and Costa in the last round of the league to help the team reverse and defeat Stuttgart 3-1 away.
In the UEFA Champions League group stage in midweek, Bayern, who had already secured the qualification for the first place in advance, rotated many main players including Lewandowski, Gretzka and Neuer, and finally drew 1-1 away with Atletico Madrid.
The main game has won 10 wins and 2 draws to remain unbeaten.
2. Bayern Munich coach Flick was the assistant coach of the German coach Loew from 2006 to 2014, and he was also one of the contributors to Germany’s victory in the Brazil World Cup.
In 2023, since Flick took office, Bayern returned to the top of the league last season, and then made great strides all the way, becoming five crowns (Champions League, Bundesliga, European Super Cup, German Cup, German Super Cup) in one fell swoop.
At present, the 53 games led by the team have achieved 47 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses, with a winning rate of 88.68%.
3. Bayern continues its terrifying offensive power. Lewandowski currently leads the Bundesliga scorer list with 12 goals, while Muller leads the Bundesliga assist list with 6 assists. At present, 15 people in Bayern have scored goals, 13
With assists in hand, the offensive points are showing a trend of blooming more points.
4. Bayern Munich has achieved 9 wins, 1 tie and unbeaten in nearly 10 home matches. Among them, 7 games have won the opponent by at least 2 goals, and 4 games have won the opponent without conceding.
Unfavorable information 1. The main midfielder Kimmich and the main defender Alfonso Davis are still missing. Tolisso and Jule are doubtful in this game due to injuries.
2. Bayern Munich has conceded goals in the last 8 games, the defense is not stable, and the defensive end has certain hidden dangers.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Bayern Munich currently ranks first in the group with 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, scoring 31 goals and conceding 13 goals.
Leipzig Red Bull: Favorable information 1. Leipzig Red Bull. In the last round of the league, they defeated the newly promoted Bielefeld 2-1 at home. The league has only suffered one loss so far.
In the UEFA Champions League group stage in the middle of the week, the Leipzig Red Bull narrowly beat Istanbul 4-3 in an away game. Sollott, who came off the bench, scored a lore goal in stoppage time to help the team retain the suspense of qualifying. It is currently ranked third in the group
, With the same points as Manchester United and Paris, the final round against Manchester United at home will be a life-and-death battle to qualify.
2. Leipzig Red Bull was established in 2009, and it took only 7 years to rise from the German regional league to the German Bundesliga.
In the first season of promotion to the Bundesliga, he beat Dortmund to win the runner-up.
In the 2019/20 season, the team reached the semi-finals of the Champions League for the first time in team history, but was eventually eliminated by Paris Saint-Germain.
The reference value of the Leipzig Red Bull team is about 514 million pounds, and the most valuable is the central defender Upamecano, which has reached 60 million pounds.
3. Leipzig Red Bull coach Nagelsmann is a 33-year-old German who once coached Hoffenheim. He started coaching the team last summer and led the team to rank third in the league last season.
In the Champions League, he led the team to eliminate Tottenham and Atletico Madrid. For the first time in team history, he advanced to the semi-finals of the Champions League, but was eventually eliminated by Paris Saint-Germain.
At present, he has led the team to participate in 62 games and has achieved 36 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses, with a coaching winning rate of 58.06%.
4. Leipzig Red Bull has performed extremely well in the league this season. It currently ranks second and second in the league with 20 points with 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, only 2 points behind Bayern Munich. This game will be the top battle.
5. Since Werner joined Chelsea, the Leipzig Red Bull introduced the Norwegian international striker Sollott. After joining, he was in a sluggish state and failed to score a goal.
Leipzig Red Bull’s first personal goal. His ability is far behind Werner. The team’s current offensive end mainly relies on Paulson (5 goals) and knife guard Angelino (6 goals). Unfavorable information 1. Leipzig
Red Bull injury: The main defender Klostermann, forward Hartmann and midfielder Lamer are the team’s long-term patients. Huang Xican was unfortunately diagnosed with the new crown on the previous international match day and is currently undergoing isolation.
2. The overall pitch of the Leipzig Red Bulls this season is relatively small. Only 5 of the 13 games in various competitions scored big goals, and only 2 of the 9 league rounds scored big goals.
3. The Leipzig Red Bull’s ability to win away games is poor. This season, they only won 2 of the 8 away games in the Asian index, and lost nearly 5 away games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Leipzig Red Bull currently has 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, scoring 18 goals and conceding 6 goals, temporarily ranking second in the group. 2. Bayern Munich has achieved 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss in the past 10 historical confrontations between the two sides, including 4 home games
Leipzig Red Bull achieved 3 wins and 1 draw to remain unbeaten.