Two sides: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Match type: FA Cup
3 rounds of competition time: 03:45 on January 09 Competition address:
FA Cup Live
FA Cup Live
Aston Villa: Favorable information 1. Aston Villa has won 7 FA Cups in history: 1887, 1895, 1897, 1905, 1913, 1920, 1957. 2. Aston Villa has won the last 17
The FA Cup has achieved 12 wins and 5 losses at home, with a winning rate of more than 70%.
However, the last three FA Cup home games have all been lost.
3. In the Premier League this season, Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool. Last season, Aston Villa met Liverpool 5-0 in the Carabao Cup.
Moreover, in these two games, Villa’s side was at home, and the amazing victory was enough to fill the players with confidence.
4. After the thrilling relegation last season, Aston Villa made every effort during the offseason.
Xia Chuang’s net investment is about 80 million euros, and he has invested heavily in the introduction of strong players such as Watkins, Bertrand: Traore and Martinez, and rented Barkley from Chelsea.
So far this season has shown the true qualities of a dark horse: currently 8 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses rank 8th in the league, and staged 7-2 Liverpool and 3-0 Arsenal and other good shows.
Due to a poor record last season, Dean Smith’s coaching position was precarious, but now the sky at Villa Park is clear and clear.
5. Villa has a sharp attack and tough defense this season: the number of shots in the Premier League ranks third, the number of shots on target ranks fourth, and the number of key passes ranks second.
On the defensive level, 16 goals conceded are only more than Manchester City and Tottenham.
6. Villa leader Grealish contributed 5 goals and 7 assists, and personally participated in 12 goals.
He sent 53 key passes, leading the Premier League.
Watkins and El Ghazi also scored 6 and 5 goals respectively.
7. Aston Villa coach Dean: Smith is 49 years old. His player era was mediocre, and he could only play in League One and League Two.
After retiring, he coached Walsall and Brentford, and joined Villa in October 2018. He is a meritorious coach who led the team to the promotion.
Dean Smith has 2 wins and 2 losses against Liverpool in the past 4 times.
8. Aston Villa was founded in 1874.
Team history has won 22 important trophies, including 7 English top league titles, 7 FA Cup titles and the 1982 European Champions Cup.
However, Villa has declined since the 1980s, and has had ups and downs in the Premier League since the beginning of this century. In 2016, it was ranked bottom and relegated.
Last season, he won the 17th place in the Premier League as a newly promoted team, and was lucky to avoid relegation. This season’s performance is quite dark.
Unfavorable information 1. Breaking news before the game: Aston Villa’s team has an outbreak, and a large number of first-team players have been diagnosed positive for the new crown.
If the game is held as scheduled, they can only send the U23 echelon for the game.
2. Since 1967, the two sides have clashed 6 times in the FA Cup.
Aston Villa has 1 win and 5 losses, scoring 2 goals and conceding 11 goals.
However, the most recent FA Cup challenge was in April 2015, when they beat Liverpool 2-1.
3. Aston Villa have lost all of their last 5 FA Cup games, scoring 2 goals and conceding 14 goals.
4. Since January 2001, Aston Villa have played Liverpool at home 20 times in the main match, with 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses, with a loss rate of 60%.
5. Aston Villa lost 1-2 to Manchester United in the last game, and the unbeaten trend of 5 consecutive games came to an abrupt end.
6. Aston Villa has over-consumed the main lineup in the Premier League, and the rotation is not sufficient.
Since there is still a tough league game against Tottenham in 4 days, considering the team’s pursuit of leading the league, coach Dean Smith may not be willing to continue to use the main force to fight Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup.
7. Confirmed absence: Barkley (6/2, midfielder), Trezeguet (9/0, midfielder), Wesley (0/0, forward) In addition to the above three truce players, Aspen
A large number of players on the Dunville team have been diagnosed with the new crown and are not eligible for the game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Aston Villa has 9 wins, 1 draw and 10 losses in 20 FA Cup games across the season. The probability of a draw is as low as 5%.
The last 17 FA Cup home games have achieved 12 wins and 5 losses, without a draw.
2. This is a clash in the third round of the FA Cup.
Aston Villa has 8 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses, ranking 8th in the Premier League.
Liverpool: Favorable information 1. Liverpool has also won 7 FA Cups in history: 1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006. 2. Breaking news before the game: Aston Villa’s epidemic
Outbreak, if the game goes on as usual, only the U23 echelon will be sent to play.
Players of this level are obviously not enough to compete with Liverpool.
3. Since 1967, the two sides have met 6 times in the FA Cup.
Liverpool has 5 wins and 1 loss, scoring 11 goals and conceding 2 goals.
But the most recent – the FA Cup was in April 2015, when they were beaten 2-1 by Aston Villa.
4. Since January 2001, Liverpool have visited Aston Villa 20 times in the main match, and achieved 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, with a winning rate of 60%.
5. Liverpool has topped the Premier League in terms of goals, shots, and shots on goal this season, and ranks third in key passes. The firepower is still fierce.
On the other hand, they are the most disciplined team in the Premier League, with 16 yellow cards recorded as the fewest in the league so far, and there is no red card record.
6. Egyptian Pharaoh Salah scored 13 goals, leading the Premier League scorer list.
And took 26 shots on target, shot