Adversary: Alaves vs. Real Betis Event type: First round of La Liga Match time: September 13
Match address at 20:00 on Sunday:
Alaves: Favorable information 1. Alaves has 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in nearly 10 home league matches, and there is still a battle at home.
2. Alaves rented the Portuguese midfielder Batalha, a player who has both offensive and defensive skills. He once hoped to become the main midfielder of Argentina.
3. Both Joselu and Lucas Perez stayed in the team. Their offensive performance was eye-catching last season. Joselu played 36 games and scored 11 goals and contributed 2 assists. Lucas Perez played 34 games.
In the field, scoring 11 goals and contributing 5 assists, the two are important contributors to Alaves’ relegation.
Unfavorable information 1. Alaves is a La Liga relegation team, ranking 16th last season and barely relegation.
A total of 59 goals conceded in the league is only less than Real Betis and Mallorca.
2. The head coach of the team, Ma Qin, once coached Qingdao Huanghai for a short time, but he announced his termination of the contract and returned to Spain a week due to family affairs, and then signed a contract with Alaves, which has a very bad reputation among Chinese fans.
The biggest achievement in his coaching career was leading Girona to La Liga. Later, he coached Sevilla and the Spaniard with unsatisfactory records.
3. Alaves has 1 draw and 3 losses in the last 4 home league matches. They have conceded 8 goals and failed to score 1 goal in 4 games.
4. Alaves only produced big goals in 4 games in the last 10 home league games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. In the last season, Alaves had 10 wins, 9 draws and 19 losses, and finally ranked 16th in the league. Real Betis ranked 15th in the league with 10 wins, 11 draws and 17 losses. 2. Alaves has played in the league in the past 5 times
The home game against Real Betis achieved 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss.
3. Alaves’ last 5 league home matches against Real Betis only resulted in a big goal in 1 game.
Real Betis: Favorable information 1. Real Betis showed a pretty good state in the preseason, winning 3 consecutive games.
2. Real Betis introduced three La Liga veterans, Bravo, Montoya and Victor Ruiz in the summer window. Paraguayan striker Sanavlia also returned to the team after his loan. The lineup has been strengthened. 3. Real Betis
The core Fekir performed well in his rookie season in La Liga. He scored 7 goals and sent 4 assists in 32 league games. In addition, Fekir completed 98 assists in the season and is second only to Messi. 4. Real Betis just finished on July 9
Signed with former Hebei China Fortune head coach Pellegrini, Pei Gong will coach the team this season.
Pei Gong has coached many La Liga teams, including Real Madrid, and has achieved success in both the Premier League and Argentina.
However, the level of coaching has declined in recent years.
Unfavorable information 1. Real Betis has 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 away league games. The away performance is disaster.
2. Real Betis only scored big goals in 1 of the last 10 away league games. The last 5 rounds of away games were all small goals. The team’s away performance was sluggish.
3. Real Betis scored in the halftime in 5 of the last 10 away league games, and Real Betis fell behind at halftime many times.